Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
~ South West Uganda, Kanungu District ~
3 days Gorilla tracking budget Safari
Price stating from $495 for Residents & $595 for Non Residents
P.P. Sharing - (Price Exclusive of Gorilla Permit & International Flights)
This special budget safari was requested for by four of our clients who tracked the Muyambi Gorilla family in Buhoma on the 12 of August 2023. We decided to share the package because we realized it can fall into many of our client’s travel and budget plans. This package is now available all year.
Depending on availability of permits, you can track Gorillas in Rushaga, Bugoma, Ruhija or Nkuringo. You will have the chance to track the gorillas in the Bwindi be a part of the once in a life time experience with these gentle giants. You will be awarded a tracking certificate which you can frame for memories of your adventure.
Highlights of the safari
- You’ll visit Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park,
- Track the mountain gorilla tracking and spend one hour with the selected family of gorillas,
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included,
- Additional accommodation before the tour departs and on the last day can be arranged at an extra cost,
- Countryside road trip in an open-sided 4×4 vehicle and pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle,
- Safari starts in and ends in Entebbe.
Day1 - Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park (8 - 9 Hours)
Embark on your 3 days exiting journey. This journey will take you to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park the home of the Endangered Mountain Gorillas with stopovers at the Equator for photos and in Mbarara for Lunch. You will then proceed to the home of the Mountain Gorillas passing through savannah grasslands seeing banana plantations and herds of Ankole cattle with their incredible long curving horns, through the Kigezi highlands. The journey is worthwhile because of the scenery along the way.
Day 2 - Gorilla Tracking
- In the morning, we take breakfast & then head to Bwindi reception for registration.
- You will then enjoy a traditional dancers. And then be assigned a guide & rangers who will lead you during this exploration & expedition.
- You will carry your parked lunch with you & some water in your back bag.
- Tracking hours vary depending on the day’s movement of Gorilla families you are tracking. This could be between 45 minutes to 7 hours.
- When you meet them, you will be allowed one hour to interact with them, an experience to remember.
- You will be later be awarded Gorilla Tracking Certificates for your adventures.
- You can opt for a community & cultural walk among the locals.
- Then head back to lodge for overnight stay.
Day 3 - Return to Kampala - Entebbe Airport
- You will be driven back to Kampala or Entebbe to your planned post- tour accommodation.
- You can always opt to make a stop over at the Equator for more photos, souvenirs and relaxation.
- No Accommodation
- Meals: (Breakfast & Lunch)
- Drinks (Mineral Water)
- END OF TOUR
- NB: Additional accommodation can be arranged at an extra cost.
- You’ll be dropped off at the airport or hotel.